Having worked alone in a cabinet shop, and dealt with the pain associated with Sciatica, just the idea of cutting large amounts of sheet goods was painful. Anything more than a couple sheets was unbearable. The need for a better way was obvious.
When designing these units, we started with a list of complaints about the existing methods for cutting sheet goods, (in particular, our favorite, the dreaded roller stand).
This led to creating a “wish list” of what the perfect solution would have. After hundreds of hours of heavy use in our cabinet shop, and a few revisions, we were blown away by the increase in production we realized, as well as the ease of use in cutting heavy sheet goods.
Just a few of the advantages that the Ezee-Feed Infeed and Outfeed Tables provide:
- Ten seconds from hanging on the wall, to installed and ready to use.
- The same ease of use, and accuracy of a $15,000.00 sliding table saw.
- Never having to lift the full weight of the sheet onto your saw again, simply by using the convenient side roller.
- Greatly reduced risk of back strains while working with heavy and bulky sheets.
- Greatly reduced risk of kick backs. (always use a splitter!)
- Perfectly straight, cabinet quality cuts, every time, even when ripping an 8 foot miter.
- 95% less walking with material. No need to hold up the sheet, while walking forward to feed it into the saw blade.
- A far better field of vision while you cut sheet goods, since your standing right next to the saw during the entire cut.